Home About Me Awards Favorite Blogs Momformation Favorite Adventures

Two kids, two big ol’bumps

Shell over at Things I Can’t Say has us all Rockin’ the Bump this week.

In 2006, hunky husband played in a soccer tournament in Vegas when I was about 26 weeks pregnant with baby #1, Captain Fussypants. So I rocked the bump, Vegas-style.

Parents-to-be - 26 weeks and in Vegas baby!

In 2010, my dear friend Carrie of Carrie B photography took beautiful belly shots of baby #2, Little Miss (here’s two):

Happy family

Awaiting Baby girl

But my favorite belly shot of this pregnancy was taken by me with my iPHONE. It perfectly captures my “view”.

View from above

gingerbreadmama

Comments

1. Oh I love the way these capture your journey! Love!

• Gingerbreadmama says:

THANK YOU! I was one of those moms that took a picture of my bump every month. With my 2nd, I even wore the same shirt and jeans so I could really see how much bigger I was. :)

2. Such cute pics! That last one is my fave!

• Gingerbreadmama says:

Thank you! It’s my fav too. My boy is the snuggle bug and was always holding on to me when I was pregnant. I should take one from that angle with both the kids clinging to me to mark the occasion of no belly bump (ok, I eat oreos, so I have a little bump).

3. Oh, I love that view. My favorite pic for sure. Although you definitely rocked the bump Vegas style.

• Gingerbreadmama says:

Thank you! It was a good view. Vegas was fun, I even stayed out with the group until after Midnight. Woohoo!

4. Love the hands in the heart, very sweet!

• Gingerbreadmama says:

Thank you, that one turned out so cute. My brother and his wife are expecting their first baby and just took a similar photo. It’s sweet!

5. Love your baby bump photos. Especially Vegas… too funny.

6. I love the view from above!!! What a great photo. And love that you rocked that first pic Vegas style!!! Isn’t if funny how the first time around we were too busy to want to sleep or rest…then after that there is never enough time for rest again!!!

Thanks for swinging by to see my Bon Jovi Belly. I can’t wait to read more of your blog! I love it already.

Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What’s For Dinner

• Gingerbreadmama says:

“Isn’t if funny how the first time around we were too busy to want to sleep or rest…then after that there is never enough time for rest again!!!”

So true! Vegas, Bon Jovi, what were we thinking??

And thanks for reading my blog! I just added you to my reader, and Twitter. YUM!

7. nice!

8. You rocked it wonderfully! That last picture is too funny though :)

• Gingerbreadmama says:

Thanks! The last pic cracks me up, pretty much how I spent the last few months of pregnancy…walking around with a small boy hugging my legs. I was on bedrest for the last 8 weeks (baby girl arrived 2 weeks early) and he didn’t handle me not being able to hold him or carry him or even take him to school very well so he clung to me as much as he could. Made going to the bathroom an adventure, but worth it.

9. That’s my favorite too! I love him peeking out from underneath!

10. That last picture is too precious!